You are hereTravis Clark signs 3 fight deal with the NAAFS:
Travis Clark signs 3 fight deal with the NAAFS:
Ohio's warrior son Travis "The Terror" Clark signs a 3 fight deal with the NAAFS:
"There's going to be a lot of good come out of this," Clark said via telephone Saturday. "This is the biggest MMA organization in Ohio and it is a feeder for the UFC. My ultimate goal is to be the NAAFS champion and step into the UFC."
Clark, who is a perfect 10-0 inside the octagon, hasn't fought since destroying Justin Reigle during the main event of Cage of Chaos 13 back in August at the James E. Carnes Center in St. Clairsville.
"I'm ready," he remarked "I had some surgery done on my knee, but it is 110 percent and I'm ready to rock-n-roll."
He will get that chance on Saturday, Apr. 16 as part of Caged Vengeance 9 at the Canton Civic Center.
'We're happy to have Travis with us," NAAFS president and CEO Greg Kalikas said last week. "Travis has been fighting on smaller promotions and he is elevating his status by joining us."
To read the entire article click HERE